How to contact us
How to find us
All holidays start with the journey and however you want to start yours, the peace and tranquility of Chyheira is waiting for you. Plan your journey the easy way and discover how to get anywhere by plane, train, bus, ferry and automobile.
~ the nearest airport is Newquay, just over an hour away ~ Newquay Airport
~ the nearest train station is Penryn, just over 30 mins away ~ National Rail
- ~ the nearest national bus station is Helston, just 20 mins away ~ National Express
- ~ There are 3 services. 230, 251, L1. get of the bus at "The Cadgwith turn".
Please Use First Group Cornwall
- 230 Service
- 251 Service
- L1 Service
- ~ if you are arriving by bus, please let us know and if available we will collect you from the bus stop.
- ~ the nearest passenger ferry and water taxi is available at Helford
- ~ leisure trips are available from Falmouth and Truro
- ~ pop the postcode (TR12 7LQ) into the sat nav or google maps
- ~ parking is provided
- ~ Whilst some people may arrive via a more exploratory route, the best way to approach is from the A3083 south out of Helston and turn left at the lorry Cadgwith turning sign. Follow this straight lane for 3/4 mile and as the road turns sharp left, we are found on that corner. We do not advise people to routinely drive right down into Cadgwith Cove, moreover, to use the car park which is just 350m from the Cove itself.
- There are numerous walking routes in the surrounding area. The highlight though is of course the South West Coast Path.
- Depending upon the direction you are walking from, contact us directly for advice. 'Chyheira Farm' is marked on the OS Map scale 1:16000. If you do not have that scale map, head for the church at co-ordinates
We are just north west of this location at the T junction in the road at co-ordinates
- ~ If walking from point to point and not a circular route, you may wish to take advantage of having your luggage transferred for you - Luggage Transfers
The links and information we provide are with the best intentions, and hope that they help our guests and fellow travellers. However, please understand that we do not take any responsibility for them